St Mary's, Mere

St Mary's, Mere, a Nissan Hut which was given to the Parish by the Canadians, and was dedicated as a Catholic Church in 1946. The land was originally donated by Mrs Glencross in memory of her son who was killed at Dunkirk.  

All services at St Mary's are suspended during the COVID pandemic.

We are also able to conduct weddings, baptisms and funerals at the Church.  Please contact the Parish Office at St Luke & St Teresa on 01963 34408 for details.

St Mary's, Pettridge Lane, Mere, Wiltshire, BA12 6DG